Support the smooth running of the 155 Open Arms kitchen and dining area
Are you an open-hearted person with an ability to put people at ease?
We're looking for volunteers who hold no judgements to join our team at 155 Open Arms. You'll work closely with Cooks at 155 Open Arms (102 Robert St), and need to think on your feet and prioritise tasks.
Key tasks include
- Assisting cooks in the kitchen and with serving lunch.
- Ensuring the dining room is kept tidy and supplies are topped up (milk, cups, spoons, tea, coffee, sugar).
- Wiping down tables before and after lunch.
- Vacuuming dining room after lunch.
- Collecting, rinsing, loading and unloading dishes from dishwasher.
- Making guests feel welcome.
- Filling kitchen supplies.
Hours are 9.30am until 12.30pm, days negotiable.
If you're interested in learning more or applying please email firstname.lastname@example.org