155 CEO Liz Cassidy-Nelson to deliver a keynote
Liz is an aspirational leader who is inspired by and constantly learning from those who walk through our doors here at 155.
Visitors are always welcomed with open arms and Liz says it is whānau who give her a better understanding of the real issues faced by our communities.
With permission, Liz can use her position to share with other community services and leaders what is really happening out there – “that’s why I’m here".
155 Whare Āwhina is pleased to support the upcoming 6th Annual Affordable Housing Development & Investment Summit (Auckland, 30-31 August 2022).
Liz will be delivering a keynote on Day Two of the Summit. Joining her at the Summit are housing leaders from both government and the community housing sector including:
· Hon. Dr Megan Woods, Minister of Housing; Minister of Energy and Resources; Minister of Building and Construction; Associate Minister of Finance, New Zealand Government
· Helmut Modlik, Chief Executive Officer, Ngāti Toa Rangatira
· Victoria Crockford, Chief Executive, Community Housing Aotearoa Ngā Wharerau o Aotearoa
· Dominic Foote, Chief Executive, Housing Foundation
· John Duguid, General Manager of Plans and Places, Auckland Council
· Jen Deben, Manager Rental Housing and Home Ownership, Te Matapihi He Tirohanga Mō te Iwi Trust
Secure your seat online today and receive a $100 discount using our code CP100.